Document Management Solutions for Education
On-Line Imaging has experience in offering solutions to both K-12 and Higher Education learning centers.
Like all of our clients, Education providers are asked to provide more and more services without an equal expansion of their budget. Identifying and redesigning manual processes while meeting the legal retentions policies and guidelines is a must.
The typical education provider handles tens of thousands of documents each year including human resource forms, student records, transcripts, performance reviews, teacher certifications, state education standards compliance documents and curriculum records. The volumes of the files and the security demands place tremendous strain on office staff members responsible for filing, storing and retrieving these documents.
Our solutions can help you to:
- Integrate with existing business applications
- Automate document workflow with security, automation and tracking
- Simplify access to student and business documents by providing authorized users secure mobile access to information anytime, anywhere.
- Simplify and reduce operation expenses associated with third party audits.
- Reduce paper, paper storage, photocopying, and faxing costs
- Improve your ability to manage contracts and budget revisions
- Improve customer service across all departments including enrollment services
Contact us to learn more about our education industry solutions or for a free consultation
Why Invest In Document Management
There are many compelling drivers in most organizations that alone justify the time and cost associated with deploying a document management solution. As a matter of fact, many organizations do a better job managing and securing their office supplies than they do their business-critical documents. Recent research has indicated that nearly 10% of an average office worker’s day is spent trying to locate existing information and documents.
Georgetown Independent School District: Interdepartmental Organization and Communication
The Special Education department of GISD was faced with the issue of space. They had file cabinets lining all four walls of a 12’x 12’ office and a back to back row in the middle. It was not possible to open both the cabinets along the wall and the middle row at the same time. File cabinets were stacked upon file cabinets, and on top of that, the records administrators had no real method of tracking their files.
Learn More About Our Solutions for Education Institutions
Learn How On-Line Imaging can design a custom workflow for your organization.