Solutions for Banking and Financial Services
The Banking industry faces a host of challenges today to improve their health and position for long term stable growth. Banks are in a highly competitive and highly regulated environment. Both large and small banks are utilizing Document Management to help lower costs and improve customer services.
Document Management Technology can help them stream-line processes and costs while satisfying the ever changing demands of Government oversight and compliance demands while increasing security.
On-Line Imaging has worked with banks to help digitize historical documents with our scanning services as well as introducing software to improve processes and workflow.
Some of the areas we have helped our banking customers with include:
- Digitized loan files and signature cards
- Introduced workflow to enforce business rules and build audit trails
- Incorporated E-forms into normally paper-based processes
- Implemented solutions and workflow for mobile devices
- Utilized cloud solutions for improved accessibility
- Automated New Account Documentation
The benefits our customers have measured include:
- Electronic Audit trails to ensure compliance
- Ability to track needed documents anytime from anywhere
- Ability to track and flag incomplete files to ensure compliance
- More secure and easier access to documents
- Decreased costs in processes to make compliance possible
- Improved productivity and accountability
There are many compelling drivers in most organizations that alone justify the time and cost associated with deploying a document management solution. As a matter of fact, many organizations do a better job managing and securing their office supplies than they do their business-critical documents. Recent research has indicated that nearly 10% of an average office worker’s day is spent trying to locate existing information and documents.
The Company was looking for an easy to use and easy to deploy Content Management Application with Workflow. They chose On-Line Imaging, Inc. to implement the FileBound System to onboard new accounts and verify that all required documentation is compiled, reviewed and approved to meet compliance mandates.