Workflow Solutions for Manufacturing
Manufacturers in all sectors face a myriad of challenges including constant technological advances, increased global competition, expectations for higher quality products at lower prices and stricter government regulations.
Our solutions for manufacturers help with every phase of an order, production cycle or internal process by managing the documents that drive these activities. We introduce workflow automation to increase visibility, process speed and collaboration while addressing regulatory demands for long term retention and audit.
Some of the areas we have experience in automating include:
- Proof of delivery, invoice matching process
- New hire processes and employee review while securing HR files
- Contract Management
- Version control and management of design documents and policy and procedures
- Processes that address regulatory compliance needs of Sarbanes Oxley, ISO, and more
- Customer service
- Sales order, shipping document management and tracking
- Warranty management
Some of the benefits of our solutions include:
- Measurable reporting on document routing and processing time
- Integration into Accounting, ERP or HR systems
- Faster process and labor savings
- Improved customer service
- Easier compliance
Contact us to learn more about our manufacturing solutions or for a free consultation.
There are many compelling drivers in most organizations that alone justify the time and cost associated with deploying a document management solution. As a matter of fact, many organizations do a better job managing and securing their office supplies than they do their business-critical documents. Recent research has indicated that nearly 10% of an average office worker’s day is spent trying to locate existing information and documents.
Faced with 50 years worth of employee files and manufacturing documents housed at each location, On-Line Imaging was asked to digitize these documents for control, compliance, and security. We then developed a system to scan and store these documents as well as help create a more efficient AP process.