Document Management Solutions for Insurance
Insurance Companies, Insurance Agencies and Employee Benefit Organizations often struggle with real time access to documents. Regulatory compliance pressures require more and more documentation across all areas.
On-Line Imaging helps insurance companies and agencies to streamline and optimize information flow across departments and processes. We help our clients reduce cost and risk, increase sales efficiency and customer service, and achieve regulatory compliance.
Our clients benefit from the ability to:
- Capture and classify documents at the point of entry, and route process-ready information to multiple business units and processes
- Simplify access to documents by providing secure mobile access to information anytime, anywhere
- Decrease processing time and costs and enhance customers’ experience
- Provide document workflow automation with tracking and accountability
- Process paper, fax, email and any other format through one capture platform. Eliminate manual labor, physical shipping and storage
- Achieve Regulatory Compliance by having an audit trail of the acquisition of data across each touch point, to final archive
There are many compelling drivers in most organizations that alone justify the time and cost associated with deploying a document management solution. As a matter of fact, many organizations do a better job managing and securing their office supplies than they do their business-critical documents. Recent research has indicated that nearly 10% of an average office worker’s day is spent trying to locate existing information and documents.
The Company was looking for an easy to use and easy to deploy Content Management Application with Workflow. They chose On-Line Imaging, Inc. to implement the FileBound System to onboard new accounts and verify that all required documentation is compiled, reviewed and approved to meet compliance mandates.