Government Information Management Solutions
Government agencies are under pressure to provide an expanded number of services while trimming budgets. We can help to improve processes and service to constituents while reducing cost.
On-Line Imaging has worked with local, county and state government agencies. We introduce solutions that allow for secure capture, processing and archiving of documents. These solutions ultimately help each agency become more efficient by taking old paper based processes and streamlining them. Citizens and public employees can have secure access and collaborate on project and initiatives.
The solutions we provide allow you to:
- Automate the input of information to multiple processes and enable cross departmental collaboration on one platform
- Integrate with existing business applications for one-click automated filing, search, and retrieval
- Simplify access to documents by providing secure mobile access to information anytime, anywhere
- Automate the capture and processing of documents, eliminating manual data entry and search, paper storage and shipping
- Trace and audit the acquisition of data from the point of entry, across each touch point, to final archive
- Eliminate the need for document duplication by providing authorized users with access to documents from any location through a secure audited viewer.
Contact us to learn more about our government agency information management solutions.
There are many compelling drivers in most organizations that alone justify the time and cost associated with deploying a document management solution. As a matter of fact, many organizations do a better job managing and securing their office supplies than they do their business-critical documents. Recent research has indicated that nearly 10% of an average office worker’s day is spent trying to locate existing information and documents.
On-Line Imaging Selected by County and City Government Offices to Implement FileBound Content Management System
On-Line Imaging, Inc. implements and deploys a system for County Prosecutor and City HR Departments and is selected to spearhead the process to take the Filebound Cloud Solution across both the City and County enterprises